Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Losing Track

Well it's unusual for me to do a morning post, but I don't think I've done one in a few days because I fail. The night before last I completely forgot, and then yesterday I had work from 12-8 after which I zipped around town picking up my friends, and then we all went to see the midnight premiere of New Moon.

I really liked it, it was a great movie despite the horribly awkward scenes between the two main characters. For two hot people who are supposedly doing it off-screen, they have surprisingly little chemistry.

The last few days have passed like the rest of them - bad eating balanced out by lots of exercise. I wasn't meant to work yesterday but my sister, who was meant to work, sliced her head open at work the day before - so I had to do her shift. Fun.

Anyway, it's 10.05
am on Thursday, November 19. I always say the time to keep track, because blogger always records it as a funky time from the day before.

Signing out for now,
Andrew.

No comments:

Post a Comment